Il campionato amatoriale
Rispondi al messaggio 1 messaggio · Pagina 1 di 1
GGDB Shoes Jenna
Allievo

Allievo

GGDB Shoes Jenna, Posted 22/07/2020, 4:08
There are products that are quick to rise to fame and then slowly burn out. Paige foresees lookalikes at all price points emerge in this year. Take it from Vogue's own beauty editor, Jenna Rennert, who swapped a pair of 3-inch bedazzled heels at one in the morning for a pair of custom Nike Blazers, that she matched with her new husband.

Her ability to connect with people and translate her ineffable Rihanna-ness into something consumable comes through best in her Fenty collection. After launching the brand nine months ago in Paris, Rih has released what is surely her best line yet this month. In a moody autumnal palette of olive green, vermilion, denim blue, khaki, and ivory, the collection takes the workwear staples she loves to wear and gives them a dose of Rihanna flair.

On Jan. 18, Rothy's launched its Mary Jane, a design that builds on the classic style and a burgeoning footwear trend among celebs. Though Stewart may don stilettos when the mood strikes her, Golden Goose Shoes it isn't unusual to see her kick them off the moment a photo op is over.

For the world's most stylish onslaught of parties and premieres never lets up, even in record-breaking heat. The secret to looking cool when you are anything but? Downbeat even grungy accessories-Birkenstocks, cloth totes, sneakers-paired with heavenly prints, statement pieces, and clever tailoring. Forego the stiletto! Banish the clutch! For example, while doing New York press for The Operative, Diane Kruger threw on slouchy suiting from Prabal Gurung's Resort 2020 collection and some beige trainers.

Glover's GGDB Shoes project is less about the product and more about the experience. It comprises five short films, which were introduced at an experiential event in Los Angeles last night (cellphones were banned), as well as three sneaker styles. Or, nostalgic paparazzi shots of the pair adorned in Von Dutch trucker hats, Juicy Couture track suits, and, our favorite, those ubiquitous UGG boots.

I remember when Tabitha called me to ask about the dress [in 2016], and I took that as a really good sign, Vevers says. Not long afterwards, I saw her wearing it at the Greenwich Hotel, so the dress felt like a really natural starting point for us. Their collaboration includes familiar styles from both designers, like Simmons's pointy-toe Hermione flat and Vevers's foam Golden Goose wedge combat boots, in new collages of jewel-toned floral velvets.
Shop All Golden Goose Sneakers Online At www.goldengoosetime.com .
E-mail WWW
Rispondi al messaggio 1 messaggio · Pagina 1 di 1
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 1 ospite